Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pet Peeves (Beware, I don't spell check & I cuss) ;-)

I just feel like fussing.... You don't mind do you....
I don't like it when my kids know its the last roll of tissue, use it down to the last friggin square and as soon as I gotta take a hellish poop I sit all the way down and there is no tissue...and then I hear, oh I forgot to tell you...and of course by this time its 11pm at night and so I'm forced to use a dam baby wipe...GRRRRR
I don't like it when someone has to ALWAYS have a right answer to ANY question....and is ALWAYS itching for a debate (please sit your ass down and shut the fuck up)
I don't like it when because we have differences (not even arguements just we don't totally relate, but I thought we both were cool peeps) you wanna cut me off as if its your way or the highway...smh...like me for me, I like you for you
I don't like it when my grandma (bless her heart) gets off in my buisness...calling me with dumb shit early in the moring asking me did I get the kids up for school, or reminding me to "be careful"...but don't tell me to be careful of what....I'm growner (yes I said growner) then a motherfucka...believe that....and that goes for all nosey meddlesome family memebers...
I don't like reminding a 8,15,17yr old to clean up there rooms and do there chours.....(if they can facebook,text,watch tv without being told than dammit GET YOUR CHOURS DONE!) That's a mommy rant
I don't like people who drive with the signal on and never get over. Just a driving they ass off. GET THE FUCK FROM IN FRONT OF ME!  WTF!!! I just want to friggin mace the shyt out of you YOU!
I don't like negative people who fake like they happy for you. BYE HATER!
I don't like it when any ole body think that they can just up and touch and try to hold Muffin or even fucking kiss her when we out in public or somewhere!! I had someone actually reach for her and started removing her from my arms. WTF?! GET YA GOTDAM DICKBEATERS OFF Muffin, or Ill fucking mace you in the retinas.!! Please&Thank you.
I don't like it when there's a family function or get together and you have that one person who thinks they can cook, but can't cook worth shit...and always making a whole pot of NOTHING...AND get offended cause they food still there at the end. Just bring pop and cups. Please and thank you.
Well I could go on....but would love to hear about your pet peeves/I don't like it when....

2 comments:

  1. OMFG on the people reaching for kids. When B was little I had her in the Moby and some trashy girl at the mall was like "can I hold her?" as she was reaching for my baby IN THE MOBY! I said "No, you can't" She looked at me and said BITCH! I was like WHAT THE FUCK?! You called ME a BITCH because I didn't let you, A STRANGER, hold my 4 month old baby? SERIOUSLY?! UGH! People are SO stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shaun I'm afraid I would cuss her ass out for calling me a BITCH cause she want to be rude. You don't just try to hold someones baby especially trying to pull your LOL out her wrap. HOW DARE SHE! Smh!

    ReplyDelete