Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Almond Chicken from Hell

Not my usual Chinese restaurant
Almond Chicken Dinners
Projectile Vomit & Projectile Pooping (at the same time)
1 bathroom
5 people afflicted with the sick a flicka from hell
Glad Bags, rope, someones ass, (refer back to 1bathroom)
size3 LUV diaper (worn by mean) judge me later

Moral of the words you are reading.......
Don't pit stop at some Chinese restaurant you have never been too and have only 1 bathroom in the house.
K. BYE.

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady.. You just added my blog and I wanted to stop by and say thanks however I am saying thanks for another reason. I needed to laugh my ass off and you gave that to me. HOpe you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you now! This gave me a good laugh! I hate that you went through that but I can totally relate!

    ReplyDelete